Rosebud Filet by Maggie Weldon:
Small Bible Cover:
This is a cover for a small bible crocheted with Cebelia and utilizing wide satin ribbon for the stays. It was a gift for a friend.
Made with Cebelia in ecru. This large doily was donated to a charity auction.
If these look familiar, you might have seen them in the Annie's Attic Leaflet Beautiful Blossoms, by Carol Alexander & Brenda Stratton. I do not have photos of all the projects, but I think I crocheted four of the model afghans featured in that particular leaflet.
Flower Kerchief for my Niece (My design)
Victorian in Yarn:
X-Marks the Spot:
Can you tell it is a favorite with the dog, who was hamming it up for the photos?
Special thanks to Janice Vickers for getting me a pink that would work for this project! It is all done in fine weight rayon chenille cone yarn. I doubled the strands to get worsted weight. This is a VERY heavy and wonderful throw. It took approximately one pound of each color. The pattern is from Vanna's Afghan's A to Z.
This is a pattern from Leisure Arts Our Best Afghans A to Z.
Lots of Flags:
This is a modification of a pattern from Country Afghans, The Vanessa Ann Collection.
Patchwork of Petals:
Old Fashioned Garden:
I get more comments on this one than any other afghan I have ever made. This is a pattern from the Leisure Arts leaflet of the same name. It is also printed in the Home Sweet Home Afghans book, except that the name is changed to Pretty Posies. :-) The only modification I made was I added additional rows to make it fit a queen sized bed.
Rainbow For A Friend (my own design):
Complete with error...it should have started with red and ended with violet!
Simple Baby Blanket:
Variegated Round Rug:
A Year of Q-Hook Designs, August: